Monday, December 12, 2011

Could I go back to my credit card issuer to ask for a copy of the last statement?

I had lost most of my credit documents as a result of the missing luggage incident in my hotel in Hong Kong five years ago. I did not have any proof of the date of the last transaction in my account and the outstanding balance.


Would my credit card issuer provide the details of my account?


Please advise!|||You can usually get recent statements pretty easily online, or for a small fee for paper ones.





However, if it's from 5 years ago, I would think it might be a pretty big hassle. But give them a call, and be prepared to have to pay a significant fee (maybe %26gt;$50) to get it.|||just call the 800 number on the back of the card and they can give you this info over the phone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment