Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I find the tracking number for an item I sent?

I sent an item to someone on ebay and they said they never got the item, and they want the tracking number. I have the reciept from when I sent the item, and I see the address of the post office at the top of the reciept and under that I see the zip code for this town followed by 4 other numbers. Underneath the zip code there is another number, and under the other number there is the phone number of the post office and the date and time of the transaction.





At the bottom of the reciept I see an Account #, an Approval #, a Transaction #, and Bill #. Are any of the numbers I have mentioned the tracking number, or can any of them be used to find the tracking number? Please help!!





P.S.: I tried calling the post office, but they said only I would have the tracking number. So I can only assume that the tracking number is one of the numbers I have mentioned, or that one of the numbers i have mentioned can be used to find the tracking number.|||if you sent the item with the regular u.s. postal service and did not get insurance, or delivery confirmation.. then no there is no tracking number.





if you sent it with fed ex, ups, or some other professional shipping company then they should have gave you a tracking number.





sometimes, depends where you are shipping. things can take between 3-10 days to get an item in the regular mail.


with ups, or fed ex... that could take 3-7 days.


this is IF you shipped in the u.s.a.





if you shipped out of the u.s. it could take 5-31 days.





hope this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment