Thursday, December 15, 2011

Has anyone seen this type of transaction request selling something on the internet?

thanks for the reply. i have seen the price and its ok by me,then i have instructed my client to issue the money order to you.meanwhlie i also instructed him to include $1500 on the payment so you should expect a money order of $3000.





i will also compensate you $120 for your self for the running around





the excess is for my shipper that will be coming for pick up.the funds will be used for the shipping of the { Cabovers %26amp; Camper Shells } along side 7 other Cabovers %26amp; Camper Shells i placed order for in care of my shipper.i'll imploy you to wire the balance via western union money transfer to my shipper as soon as you RECEIVE the payment .My SHIPPER will come for pick up on a specicified date that will be convenient foryou. i hope i can count on you for my balance I ALSO WANT THIS TO


BASE ON TRUST CAN I TRUST YOU?...


P.S i will like you to give me ur contact info..


.Hope this is understandable by


you.


Name in full...


Adresss..


City...


St|||Yep, it is a variation of the Nigerian scam.|||it is a nigerian scam. tell him to f* off. run away run away. bad guys. thieves. do i need to say more. ??|||Consumer Advocate Clark Howard says this is a scam to steal your money, They will ask you to send back some money to them and their check , while the bank might initially accept it, wil not be valid.





DONT do it!|||This is definitely a scam. Do give them ANY personal information.|||this is a scam you deposit the money ie his check in your bank or cash it at your bank by the time everyone realizes the check is fake you have given him your money and the product then your bank gets you for the money

No comments:

Post a Comment