Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is it possible for me to withdraw money from my sisters bank of America account without her debit card?

My sister said wanted to buy something from here and she lives far so she said I could withdraw money from her account, she gave me all her information including the account number, card number, expiration date, and security code (just in case)





Do I need more? Is this transaction even possible? Im 17 do I need to be older?





Thank You :)|||Sorry...you need the card.|||You can't withdraw actual money from her account without the physical card.





You can make a purchase on line with the information she gave you -- but she could do that by herself, no matter where she lives.





What she can do, if she wants you to do her shopping for her, is to withdraw the money from her BOA account, go to a Walmart with the cash, and send the cash to you in the form of a Money Gram. You would pick up the cash at your local Walmart.|||Unless it's an online purchase, I'm guessing you'll need the card. It's probably possible to do the transaction without the physical card, but most businesses for security reasons won't do it. When I worked in retail, if a card wouldn't swipe thru the machine, you were able to over ride it and type in the info, so I think it's possible, but I doubt whether they'd do it for you, unless you know the clerk or store owner well.|||She can send you a check or money order.


Unless your name is on the account,you cannot legally draw money from her account.

No comments:

Post a Comment