Monday, December 12, 2011

In online shopping, Credit card holder give their Credit Card Number and Date of Expiry.. what's next?

How are they going to get the amount of payment for the particular product? is it secure that all my money in my account will not lost? or some hackers can robbed my money online? kindly explain to me how online transaction work pls? --|||I'll recommend you to use a pre-paid card so you just put a limited amount of money on it, the process payment work like this, first you put your name, address, cc number, exp. date, and verify numbers (3 numbers next to the signature area) before you authorize they will ask you to verify amount to charge, then hit the ok button and your purchase will be processed, try this pre-paid card it's totally safe and your money is secure if merchants try to scam you:





http://negociosenvegas.com/account-now/





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment