Monday, December 12, 2011

How to find out what happen to a withdrawal from my account?

My bank does not show itemized transactions per withdrawals or the time just the date, the amount, the location. Is is possible that the date of the transaction is a delayed date. Because I did not use this card on yesterday.|||You should always call your bank whenever you have a question about your account.





Generally, the dates that items post to your account are business dates so that if you are in the US and you used your card over the weekend, it will post to your account with yesterday's date.





However, when you call your bank to verify this, ask them where you can find more detailed transaction information. It's very odd that you cannot see more details.|||I would call the bank if I saw a charge like that. it may be a delayed posting but it's better to be safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment