Thursday, December 15, 2011

Has anyone ever applied for the Imagine Card? What is your experience?

I guess what I am trying to ask is if they do what their terms say, do they really guarantee you the $350.00 available limit, of course, it would be $200.00 after the fees, and then do they charge much of other fees? I have thought about applying for it but am nervouse to do it because first, I have real bad credit, I do not know how much a foreclosure affected my credit, two, I would like to make sure that they do not charge way too much in transaction fees because I plan to use small amounts per month to pay it off before the next due date. I want to demonstrate to myself that I can be more resposible now. I also am wondering if I should go ahead and apply because I do not know how much of your "bad Credit" they take in consideration? Any advice/suggestions appreciated.|||Just about anyone can get a card like that. I have really crappy credit too, and I was approved for those cards. After you pay the fees, if you stop paying, they aren't losing much. I went with the total visa, and if you don't think that you can pay 350 a month, then total visa starts with 250. I have learned though, if you are trying to BUILD your credit, then you don't want to charge more than 50% of your limit. Good luck. (Make sure you go with a card that reports to all the credit bureaus monthly! That's what builds your credit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment