Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I print all of my customers in Quickbooks Pro?

I want to print a list of all of my customers with the following info:





Name, address, date of last transaction, source (customer type), dollar amount of last transaction.





I want to be able to print them from the oldest last transaction to the newest.





It seems a simple thing and that Quickbooks should have it... but I can't find it.|||Go to reports. Then select "Sales." Then select "Sales by Customer Detail."





A Window will open





Click on Modify Report. There is where you can select all the columns to appear on the report. You can also select the grouping and sorting order there. Click OK to get out of there.





If you want to see all transactions, modify the date to ALL.





If you want to only see the last transaction by each customer, make sure you group by customer on the Modify Report screen. Then Export the report to Excel and delete the extra transactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment