Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I contact Peoples Choice credit cards? I signed up for this and realize it is a scam! Help!?

An ACH debit is supposed to come out of my account on 10/15. I want to stop this transaction before that date! Does anyone know how to contact them?|||If you can't find them, I would speak with your bank to try to stop the withdrawal , if you haven't tried that already.





I found this in a blog: Peoples Choice, Lebanon, Ohio


phone 513-282-1282


I'll be surprised if you get any satisfaction there, they are a known scam


so there is no reason for you to believe anything they say. Hopefully your


bank will block their withdrawal of your funds.|||i have called thes people twice they say the card will arive soon.if i can get ahold of them why cant the peoples choice bank find them?they need to be put away.

Report Abuse


|||No, I don't but you may want to put a STOP payment on it with your bank.


Will cost you $$$ to do so, but, it seems if they are a scam, they will still try to debit your account and will make it near impossible to cancel their service.





Only other thing you can do is, if you used a debit or credit card, call up the bank etc and tell them to cancel the card because you lost it. LOL That will put the brakes on any debits coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment