Thursday, December 15, 2011

FASFA..How do I check how much financial aid I will receive?

Okay I applied for financial aid a week ago, and I just logged in on the web. And after I signed in I was guided to the "student access-- Tansactions" page. And there's a processed date and transaction source, and transaction number.... But where I go to find out how much I will receive?|||The school(s) you applied to has that information. They will either send you a letter through the mail. Or they will contact you by e-mail with a website and login information to access your financial aid information. If you're not sure, you can always contact the financial aid office.|||For scholarship or financial aid questions, I just tell my friends to check out http://www.FinancialAidQuick.com and take a look around.Its good starting point with a few good sources of info.|||they shoukd have given you a efc # that tells you

No comments:

Post a Comment