Thursday, December 15, 2011

How long does it generally take for Dell to ship out a notebook?

I purchased a Mini 12 from Dell on 3/7/09, and it just went into the boxing stage today.





The money is pending on my credit card, but it is not a completed transaction yet.





By the way, the estimated ship date is 3/20/09


Estimated delivery is 3/27/09





Does anyone have any experience with this?|||I feel ya. I don't know why it takes so long. I recently ordered one and it's not been shipped yet. I got a basic, stock notepad, only real special thing on my mini 9 is I upgraded the memory which I'd assume they should have those computers made already as just about everyone who gets a mini nine upgrades the memory. So I dunno. My estimated delivery date is April 10th! With overnight shipping, I assume i'll get it earlier as it really is very simple to create and hope they gave themselves a bit space gap, just because. So maybe i'll be lucky and have it here tomorrow or saturday but doubt it.





It sucks waiting, I really want my computer, I don't have one and am tired of having to go to a friends house to use his. So... it's the waiting game, they sure were quick to take the money, lol, needless to say if i don't have it by like mid next-week i'll be upset. It's a simple memory upgrade, that's it, no reason it should take three weeks to a month, and overnight shipping, come on, put it in the box, tape it up and send it out.|||i got a Dell once and they shipped the computer within five days but it took the mailing company another 3 days to ship it then i had to wait for the truck to get here and all together it took about two weeks. I was so annoyed. hopefully they will get yours shipped on time and it will be there on the 27th.|||It would depend on if you chose an express service or you chose to send it regular mail. if you ordered it through regular mail then it would take longer. You also have to consider that they may be waiting for that computer to come in. So it should be there by the 27th.|||Well, Dell does custom build to your order. That's why it takes so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment