Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I find out the payment due date for my Visa credit card?

This is my first time with a credit card and it is a Student Platinum Plus Visa. I don't want to pay any interest fees so I want to pay everything before the payment due date. When I log into Bank of America online banking, there is no due date listed. One transaction has been posted on October 9th and two are still pending. It is been about 11 days since that transaction, so am I worrying too early and have to wait to the next month for the payment due date to show? Or is there like a glitch with my account?|||You will receive a monthly bill (and can also see it online), and that bill will indicate what the due date is. Because you just opened the account, you haven't received your first bill yet.|||You should receive a monthly statement which will show you the due date. It will also list the minimum due and the balance. Pay the whole thing and avoid interest.|||You could wait for your bill to arrive ... or call the toll free number on the back and ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment