Thursday, December 8, 2011

On-line banking - transaction dates wrong?

ive just started to use on-line banking with barclays - ive notice purchases made on my debit card are dated afew days after - e.g. a puchase I know I made on Thur at around 8PM now shows as made on the 16/03 ? so thats this coming monday ? in the future ?





is that becuase the purchase was made after 6:30 ? why didnt it show as friday then, instead of next week monday ?





also I know I took some money out of an atm that night - which isnt showing at all ?|||The date of the purchase is not the date shown on your statement, it's the date the money clears out of your account, in this cas the 16th is in the future, the money won't come out of your account until then. Most purchases take around 3 or 4 days to come out of your account

No comments:

Post a Comment