Thursday, December 8, 2011

How do I find out the name of the buyer's agent in a specific real estate transaction?

I know the name of the sellers, I know the name of the buyers, I know the listing agent, I know the property address, I know the date of the sale. But, I need to know the name of the buyer's agent during the sale. I cannot ask the buyers or sellers. I have asked the listing agent, but they are not forthcoming with the information. I am pretty sure the brokerage, but I need the specific agent's name.|||No one in the transaction is required to cooperate with you in your quest to learn the name of the buyers agent.





If you are complying the information for legal purposes then you might get a court order which then would require whomever you asked to provide you with the information.





Why can you not ask the buyer or seller? Is this some type of project or dare?





I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck.





"FIGHT ON"|||Unless you have a valid legal interest in this information, no one need provide it to you. That name is available only to those who are parties to the contract. If they will not provide it to you, then you will need to obtain a court order for release of the information. Sorry.|||If there is a specific reason you're needing to know this information, you may need to obtain a court order to do so. Not really sure how this would work, but you could ask a local real estate attorney.|||if the seller's broker feels you have a right to it, he-she will give it to you

No comments:

Post a Comment