Sunday, December 4, 2011

Online transaction with debut cards not working, Expiry Date Invalid...?

I am currently trying to purchase something online and when I type in the card information, a window pops up and says, Invalid Expiry Date. This is a problem on any website I try to purchase from. I have checked the cards balance and there is enough to cover the expenses.





The expiration date is 06/11 and that date has already passed... Can anyone help me out with this one?|||Uh. Well, if the expiry date is in the past, then the card has expired. You can't use it anymore. (That's what "expired" means.)





Your bank (or whoever issued you the card) should have issued you a new one shortly before it expired. You'll need to contact them and ask why they didn't.|||is is OUT of date


you should have been sent a new card


if not contact your bank %26amp; order one

No comments:

Post a Comment