Sunday, December 4, 2011

Does it take a month for a debit card transaction to clear.?

Is it possible to make a transaction on your debit card but the transaction does not clear until about a month later. I used my debit card at a restaurant where I usually eat. I checked my account today and I realized they charged me multiple times but the transactions dates were about a month apart. I feel like they are trying to pull a smart one me.|||They might be pulling a smart one on you. If you have the receipts you can dispute it.|||Call and cancel your card. And then take statements to restaurant and threaten a lawsuit. And demand a few free meals.|||I have eaten out, and the transaction was already cleared by the time I got home.


Sounds like a scam. Turn it into your bank.|||It never takes a month for me. At the most two days... At the MOST.|||Not possible the credit card machine is connected to the bank it doesnt have its own time the bank will tell u when it was charged.|||You need to call your bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment